Lubbock Osteopathic Hospital Collection

Date

1958

Authors

The University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth

ORCID

Journal Title

Journal ISSN

Volume Title

Publisher

University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth, Gibson D. Lewis Library

Abstract

The collection consists of an American flag that flew over the hospital, a small piece of radiology equipment, remembrance interview with Shelly Stettner, D.O., photographs and other information about the hospital.

Description

Finding aid for the Lubbock Osteopathic Hospital Collection
Lubbock Osteopathic Hospital opened in 1958. It was located at 5301 University Avenue in Lubbock, TX.

Citation

Lubbock Osteopathic Hospital Collection, Box 00056, OS 00061. The University of North Texas Health Science Center, Gibson D. Lewis Library, Archives.

Rights

License